Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2008

a real pleasure...


Urgh just a few days after writing about posting regularly i do the complete opposite...gnah
but school is really freaking me out at the moment...
everyday more to do...even more to learn...and everyday even less time to sleep...

so i think on saturday i will grab my friend to go shopping
well i can really hear everybody say...remember point 4 of your new year resolutions...
BUT this time i really need to go...because i need a dress for a ball
ah what a pleasure...i have to go shopping!
since this is gonna be a real big ball...i think there will be about 6 000 people...i think i will go for a short dress...
well again inspired (as always) from the eternal muse sienna miller i think i will get a simple baby doll dress ...and some verrry exciting heels (i really don´t have a clue where to get some really nice ones that not everybody has too AND without spending all my money just for the shoes...but i am very optimistic to find some...)







1 Kommentar:

Isa hat gesagt…

you could try görtz or görtz 17, they tend to have shoes that go a little beyond what everyone wears (well, if you bring some time to look around) plus, they are affortable.

for my final school ball I will just buy an a beautiful dress and a petticoat to wear underneath it so that I don´t have to buy a dress that´s petticoat everyday since this is hard to wear but I can look vintag-y special whenever I want to. <3