Dienstag, 22. Januar 2008

we get on...


So I went to that party and everyone
They were kind of arty
And I was wearing this dress
Because I wanted to impress
But I wasn't sure if I looked my best
'Cause I was so nervous
But I carried on regardless
Strutting through each room
Trying to find you

and when I saw you
Kissing that girl
My heart it shattered
And my eyes, they watered
And when I tried to speak I stuttered

well at the moment the best song to describe my situation.
i never thought this would happen to me- guess i was wrong...

Kommentare:

I want big hair hat gesagt…

cool:)
xxx

Isa hat gesagt…

oh, I really hope you´re fine!
being disappointed when it comes to love is one of he worst things in life!
whenever I feel bad in that way I´m not able to do anything than ordering food and watch movies.

I hope you´re getting better!

xxx,isa

SKYLA hat gesagt…

You're good at poetry :)
like isa said hope you feel better soon